Boasting a spacious upper deck, Ikan Biru is well fitted for guests to relax, dine and sleep under the stars in absolute comfort. The two below-deck guest bathrooms are fitted with hot fresh-water showers. There is also an Ipod docking station. Ikan Biru has a fully stocked kitchen with two fridge/freezers, beer/wine cooler and gas cook top/oven. Ikan Biru is equipped with modern marine safety equipment and an extremely experienced sailing and dive crew in accordance with marine tourism guidelines.
Ikan Biru caters to both recreational and rebreather divers. When your day’s diving is complete, the Ikan Biru has stand up paddle boards (SUP) for guests to explore the clear shallow waters around the uninhabited islands of Komodo National Park.
- Guests sleep on the upper deck under the stars on luxurious mattresses and bedding set-up by the crew each night. The upper deck is protected by a roof cover if it rains, which is very rare in Komodo National Park
- Forward Cabin has eight lockers, one each for guest’s personal belongings and a guest bathroom with hot fresh water shower, sink and toilet.
- Aft Cabin contains a private sleeping area for the Trip Director plus an additional guest bathroom with hot fresh water shower, sink and toilet.
- Open Plan Kitchen is fitted with a gas cook-top/oven, two refrigerator/freezers, beer/wine cooler, table with bench seating, IPod docking station. There is a large sliding roof that opens to the upper deck.
- Upper Aft Deck. This extensive roof deck area has many chill-out pillows, sun/rain cover and a large split table that slides open to the kitchen below. Meals on board Ikan Biru are served on the open air upper deck.
- Lower Forward Deck is an open air dive-prep deck equipped with a shower and is ideal for catching some sun between dives.